Pretty Things




I first saw Liz Goldwyn's documentary, "Pretty Things," a few years ago when it debuted on HBO. While that was entertaining, it was the huge, pink book she released to go with the film that really caught my attention. I hope to have it some day.


It's about the last American burlesque performers.





Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Things-Generation-American-Burlesque/dp/0060889446








The Gilded Aesthetic : Pretty Things

The Gilded Aesthetic

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pretty Things




I first saw Liz Goldwyn's documentary, "Pretty Things," a few years ago when it debuted on HBO. While that was entertaining, it was the huge, pink book she released to go with the film that really caught my attention. I hope to have it some day.


It's about the last American burlesque performers.





Amazon link:









3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home