Some people are afraid of giving themselves bangs. I'll admit, it's better to have them professionally done and then trim them yourself. But I just gave myself some fabulous bangs after months of growth and it was easy!
1. Wet the area to be snipped.
2. Make sure hair is reasonably combed and not tangled.
3. Pinch your hair between your index and middle fingers, like a crab. Hair should be pulled together in front of face to almost a point.
4. Cut right below the line of your finger.
5. Remember to leave an inch or so more than you think you want. Hair will climb up when dry and your bangs might be too short.
6. Blow dry and fluff so they're nice and puffy!
7. Delicately snip any too long strands.