1. After cleansing, apply your moisturizer while skin is still damp. This will lock in moisture and keep skin plump and healthy.
2. Put a dot of shimmery gold eye shadow in the middle of each eyelid. This will capture the light and make your eyes look luminous.
3. Eat eggs several times a week for healthy protein. This will keep you energized, as well as help hair, skin, and nails stay healthy.
4. Cellulite? Drink plenty of water and brush skin with a soft brush, ideally every day. Warm coffee grounds rubbed into the skin are said to eliminate cellulite, but be ready to do some major cleanup!
5. Water proof mascaras dry and tighten your lashes, which can lead to break offs. Never curl lashes with mascara already applied, this can also cause them to break off. Apply a mixture of olive oil and castor oil to your eyelashes, root to tip, bottom and top, every evening for lush, thick lashes. Some people report results after only one treatment.