Here are some little tips and tricks that will definitely help you drop a few pounds. I've seen results from doing these things, but you must do them consistently. That means every day, or at least a few times a week.
1. Drink water. It's amazing the difference you see when you chug nothing but water over the course of a few days. It's even more amazing how much other drinks puff you up. Water eliminates all bloat around your tummy, brightens and moisturizes your skin, and keeps your systems working in harmony. It is the oldest weight loss/management trick in the world.
2. Drink apple cider vinegar diluted with water. Drink this every day. Drink this first thing when you get up in the morning. Drink this before every meal. This is one of the only real miracle weight loss tricks out there. It actually seems to melt belly fat. The Amish know about this and use it for weight loss. There are thousands of firsthand accounts of how much weight people lose doing this. For one thing, it helps curb appetite. For another, apple cider vinegar inhibits fat absorption by the body. For yet another, it seems to eat the fat off of your stomach. Apple cider vinegar alkalizes the body. Fergie drinks a shot of it every morning. Only buy organic apple cider vinegar, like Bragg's, which is the best out there.
3. Drink green tea. I don't have as much experience with this, but everyone agrees that it does help. It's also good for your health in general.
4. Eat raw veggies before or with every meal.
5. Take chromium, but not too much. It can be toxic if you ingest too much. I would recommend only one capsule daily. Chromium is a great supplement for weight loss.
6. Stay away from alcohol, breads, and pasta. Everything in moderation. Have one night a week to have what you want, but get right back on your plan the next day.