* Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream. Created to soothe the legs of racehorses, this cream is touted by supermodels, actresses, and beauty professionals. I've only used a couple of Arden's face masks, but hear great things about their other products. This is apparently pretty pricey, so budget ye'selves!
* Bliss Steep Clean Mask. I was introduced to this by my sister and love it! This mask is a luxurious cream that penetrates deep into pores, as well as exfoliates to reveal soft, smooth skin. Reviews are all positive. Some reviewers claim that this mask cleared their face of chronic acne. Others say that using it weekly will guarantee beautiful, luminous skin. It's not exorbitantly priced, but definitely not a cheapie.
* Any Eyelash Serum That Works! Oh, to have long, thick lashes that flutter provocatively on the cheek! Mine are definitely not thin or wimpy, but I know that somewhere out there exists an eyelash serum that will coax them into lushness. Eyelashes so thick and long that they leave shadows on your cheekbones! Know any products or tips? Do share.
* Pond's Cold Cream. This is affordable and easily acquired, but I wanted to include it. This cream smells delicious and feels wonderful to glide across the skin. Not only does it soften, but it cleans pores. Just don't use it too often or you might break out. I recommend just using it at night to remove makeup and daily grime.
* Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream. This is a great product. After two days of applying this religiously to stretchmarks, I noticed a marked difference. Marks were lighter and slightly smoother. The cream is different from others because it promises to minimize stretchmarks of ANY cause or age. Reviews of this product are positive. What gives me hope is that this product claims to smooth the texture of the marks. That's my biggest concern -not having big craters in my skin. If you have a number of marks, the product disappears quickly so you'll have to purchase more. The cheapest I've found it is about $35.99.