Be it due to a late night (along with a few too many salty margaritas!) or uneasy sleep, waking up puffy and lackluster will ruin your entire day. Here are some tips and tricks for salvaging your face and body:
1. Enjoy a tall glass of water. I'm talking about cool, pure H2O. Sip a big glass slowly and steadily. Water is reviving. I can't stress enough how good it is for you. It moisturizes your skin and insides, and washes away salt and toxins. It's your best friend.
2. Preparation H isn't just for your bodacious bottom; it eliminates puffiness and gives you a virtual face lift. Pat it gently around your eyes and the rest of your face.
3. Need to wake up? Stand in an ice-cold shower. This is a marvelous shock to your system. As an extra perk, it firms skin and adds shine to your mane.
4. Take an Omega 3 Fish Oil STAT! This little sucker will not only help your heart, but make you luminous.
5. Recline on a couch or bed for ten minutes with two slices of raw cucumber over each eye. Make sure to elevate your feet. After your time is up, lean over and dangle your head. Massage your scalp and enjoy as blood rushes to your head.
6. Slide some moisturizing cream over your face. I recommend Oil of Olay's moisturizing lotions. They make your skin soft, plump, and healthy-looking. They absorb fabulously into your skin too.
7. Makeup covers all sins. If you're in a pinch or too weak to do much, just swipe your lashes with good mascara, pinken those cheeks with some blush, and apply lip gloss.
8. Take some Vitamin C, either in pill form or fruit.