I've not always been a fan of Megan Fox and while I still wouldn't qualify myself as one, I do recognize that the girl looks amazing. I watched "Jennifer's Body" and was constantly astonished by how beautiful she really is, despite the perpetual smirk on her face. Her hair is amazing, her skin is beautifully sun-kissed, her eyes are bright blue, and she has a great bod. She does have the look of someone a little too manufactured, a tad too fake, but she's still gorgeous.
In my research of her beauty habits, I found a plethora of questions from girls asking how they can look like her. I also found articles on how to make yourself more like Megan Fox. Here's what I think about that:
We should all want to be as beautiful and well-tended as Ms. Fox. However, we should look like ourselves. Wanting to look like Megan Fox is setting yourself up for major self-criticism and disgust because, well, our faces are put together so individually and uniquely that you will never look exactly like her. This will make you view yourself as a failure. You will never see Megan Fox in the mirror, but you can see yourself looking fabulous and sexy.
If you want to have a similar l00k, here are my ideas:
* Megan Fox has slightly tanned skin. I used to sneer at tan skin, but like it so much now that I've purchased subtle tanning moisturizer and lotion to get a glow. Tan skin can make a huge difference in your appearance. If you have light eyes, tanned skin will bring them out (as in Megan's case). When your skin is pale, you may focus on how dark or thick your brows look. When you're tan, you can give yourself some leniency when it comes to brows. Brows should be dark if your skin is tanner. I recommend Jergen's tanning products. They make you glow beautifully.
* Exercise. Megan is in excellent shape.
* Sauna. Megan has very sleek face and body structure. Sweating profusely will get rid of any puffiness in your flesh and skin, making you appear sleeker. It will also make you as soft as a baby's butt.
* Your hair should be long, thick, and shiny. The look can be either wavy/curled or straight and sleek. Carol's Daughter products are some of my favorites. Garnier also makes a good shine serum. If you really want to get the MF thang going on, darken your hair.
* Your makeup should stand out. Megan's lashes are hella long, so either use falsies or find a good serum. Use several coats of volumizing mascara. Shadow should be neutral brown and always use black or brown liner. Megan often wears pink lipgloss, which looks AMAZING with tanned skin.